Personal and Family Wealth Services
Wealth Control Advisors collaborate with leading professionals and your chosen advisors to audit, integrate and manage all aspects of wealth planning for you and your family. Our team will design a plan to help with the management, preservation, control and transfer of your wealth, addressing both material and non-material aspects.
Depending on your needs, this highly-tailored service may include some or all of the following:
- Financial Planning
- Second Opinion Audit: A comprehensive review of all planning currently in place, with gaps and opportunities identified.
- Insurance Reviews: ( Will your life insurance policy die before you do?)
- Charitable Strategies
- Estate Planning
- Planning your Legacy
- Review of Wills and Trusts
- Property and Liability Protection
- Retirement Planning: Accumulating funds and distribution planning.
- The Exit Plan: The impact retiring will have on your Business, and on Personal and Family Wealth
- Ethical Wills:A document written to share values and beliefs, life stories, and advice with the intent of passing them on to future generations.
- Family Meetings (Meetings led by an advisor to smoothly discuss the sometimes difficult topics surrounding estate and legacy planning)