The 2nd Opinion Audit
During our financial planning session I sit down with you and ask you some very important questions about who you are, what your goals are and where you are currently. It is only when I know where you are and where you want to be that I can show you how to get there.
Information Gathering- Details I will need to better help you.
- To understand your vision for the future
- Review your current financial situation: to see where you are now and what you have in place currently.
- Assess the integration of your legal, tax, insurance, investments and retirement planning
- Both products and plans must fit together to be effective
- After Reviewing your accounts I will make suggestions to inspire you to make wise
decisions about your money
- Our report with detail what is working, what needs to be fixed, and what you can do to fix them, with or without our help.
After our discussion my team will analyze the data and compile a complete financial review analysis which includes:
This audit will analyze and detail the following:
- Investment Review- Your Investment progress and asset allocation
- Retirement Planning- Can you retire when you want to with your current planning?
- Survivor benefits analysis -Do you have enough life insurance and the right type?
- Income protection analysis-Do you have enough after tax disability income protection?
- Estate planning-Will your current planning allow you to die without negatively affecting how your family lives or business runs?
- Long term care impact assessment- Have you thought about this? Could you just self-Insure with savings and investments?
Goal: Helping you to determine where you are versus where you want to be with regard to:
- Preserving your wealth
- Mitigating income taxes
- Taking care of heirs
- Protecting your assets (from estate taxes, lawsuits, bad decisions, unforeseen risks)
- Charitable gifting that is impactful (if important to you)
We want to make sure you have all of the different parts in place to cover your needs, but we also make sure that they all work towards a common set of goals- Your Goals.